Can't be more enjoying !

Salam Everyone !
I am still in the kdelibs.po file .. believe me.. it is very enjoyable .. times passes very fast when I am doing it.. I urge everyone to get to it fast ..
I got few questions and suggestions :
trasnlations needed for :
Theme ( as in themes for the KDE, change of look, and sound, and behavior of the window manager)
Plugin .. Server .. Web .. filter . filtering .. default .. custom ..
Icon : should I use the word "ikoonah" that i saw in Windows programs ?

when ever I encounter a word that I do not know the translation for I use the same word in English ( with Latin alphabet) but with adding the letters A^ ( capital A with the ^ symbol) to the English word ( example : themes = A^themes , KDE = A^KDE , etc..) so that replacing the stings later when the translations is agreed on will be an easy as "replace all"
I suggest doing so for the time being so we will not spend a lot of time halting our work waiting for a translation for one word. What do you think about this technique ?

I will wait for your feed back ..
		Yours
			Isam Bayazidi