Re: Hi

Salam Abdulla ..
Well .. My self included in the use of an english interface .. but because there is no Arabic interface the computer use.. and the Linux use was limited to those who have good english .. It is not easy to have my grandfather working in Linux because he does not understand english .. while John's grandmother (John is someone from an english speaking nation) can work flawlessly depending on her understanding of english ..
The whole Issue is a mater of personal preference .. if you and me and most of your friends ( who I am sure are good in english) want to use the english interface it is up to us .. but the choice of having an arabic interface is a must ..
English will remain the technical language of the world .. but as of the user interfaces they are to be translated and customized to make it fir for all needs .. there is KDE in at least 20 language .. and most of then are not as widely spoken as Arabic ( like Hebrew or Swedish, and other languages that are spocken in one country ) ...

As for the Arabic support in KDE it is there thanks to the Linux-Team ( http://www.linux-team.org ) .. the QT libraries now support Arabic .. as soon as the KDE team integrate the new QT libraries with the interface you will see KDE's that are Arabic Enabled everywhere .

We should respect our language more I guess ..

                        Yours
                                Isam