kdebase files

9 of the 21 files in the kdeutils directory are now translated.

Since many of you want to finish off kdebase first, I'm now going to work on files from that directory. I cannot rely heavily on the bar chart to know which files are in need of translation, since it is neither accurate nor up-to-date (for example, it only lists 15 of the 21 files in the kdeutils directory.) Therefore, I am going to announce the names of the files I hope to translate today in the order I want to work on them. If anyone has any objections (i.e. they're working on that file already or think they should do any of the files to keep translations consistent with a similar file they've already worked on), please inform me as soon as possible.

Here are the files for today:
kcmaudiocd
kcmbackground
kcminfo