The First Attempt Award goes to...

The first attempt at trasnlating the KDE gui goes to...
<drum roll>

Isam Bayazidi.

With patience, vigilance, and a pinch of courage he has done it ;)
Successfully pulled out the files off of the cvs repository, added a new file,
committed it to the repository and is actually sitting there, with his name on
it ;)

Everyone follow suit, and let's get this translation going. We've set
everything up so this process can go as smoothly as we can possibly make it
(given our limited resources and financial support).

Thank you Bayazidi!

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |