Re: adding and committing

On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 02:21:54PM +0200, Isam Bayazidi wrote:
> Salam Mohammed..
>
> I did some translations after line 1000 .. and did some from the bottom of
> the file up, and in the kdebugreport program and so on..
> one thing that we should agree on is menus and the placement of the & in it
> .. it will not be nice to have different shortcut to the file menu or to an
> item in it in every program .. having "&File" on one program and "F&ile in
> another .. please familiarity is as important as translation it self ..
> I know that you had discussed these topics before, but I know that most of
> us here are new to the project..

The check for consistency and such is my job, so you don't have to worry about
it. Remember, you're only committing files onto our CVS and not the KDE's. So,
it will go through a review before it gets sent off to KDE.

later

| Mohammed Elzubeir                    | http://www.fakkir.net/           |
| Tech Support                         | http://www.arabeyes.org/         |
| College of Business Computing Center | Homepage:                        |
| University of North Texas            | http://www.fakkir.net/~elzubeir/ |