Issues to deal with

first :
- what abbreviations should I use for the months names ? something to represent ( JAN,FEB,MAR, ... ) .. should I create an abbreviation ? or there is a known one ? and the same for days names .. (Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Fri,Sat,Sun) .. with the abbreviations ?
- and again error messages .. they usually contain technical terms such as : Socket, Proxy, port, USB, netmask, IP , etc.. ) should we use the same words in English alphabet ? or represent how it is read in arabic with arabic alphabet?
- names of futures that is known such as : plug and play, look and feel, command and conquer ( ops, where did this come from :) , ignore the last one ) should be used as it is, or be traslated ?
- the translation of "email" I used is "bareed electroni" which is very much longer that the original word .. is that a probelm ? should I use the world "bareed" instead .. or create a new arabic word such as "bareed-elec" or "ebareed" ? :) ( the last suggestion of creating new words is a joke :) )

- I urge everyone to checkout the CVS repository and start working .. it is easier that you think, and you can do alot in a short time .. hurry up :)

	Thanks all
		Isam (3isam)