Re: [developers] Arabic--English/French/... online dictionary or app

I would recommend http://dicts.info, which is a multilingual
bidirectional online dictionary that covers a bit more than the basic
Arabic vocabulary, plus other features.

But if you want an exhaustive dictionary, then project "wordlist" [1]
in arabeyes is what you're probably looking for, and its online
interface "Qamoose" [2]. The project is not complete and has been
dormant for years, but I think it can be a good start.

Best Regards,
Anas

[1] http://projects.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=Wordlist
[2] http://qamoose.arabeyes.org/