[developers] libitl2: a fork of ITL

Alsalam alikom all,

First of all, I would like to thank all the persons who were behind this
important project. You really did a great job and May God reward you for
your work.

Lately, ITL has been inactive although there is a big room for improvement.
Therefore, I decided to make a fork of ITL which I called libitl2. libitl2
aims mainly to modernize the code and the associated SCM and build systems.
An initial proof-of-concept is available on:
https://github.com/mohamed/libitl2

The initial goals are:
- replace svn with git (DONE)
- replace autotools with cmake (DONE)
- do static analysis on the code and fix all the resulting bugs/issues
(Undergoing)
- make the code compile and run natively on Unix/Linux, Mac, and Windows
platforms (Undergoing)

All the comments/suggestions are welcomed.

Best Regards,
Mohamed Bamakhrama