[developers] Arabic--English/French/... online dictionary or app

I was a little brief. The Dutch professor I mentioned did this specifically
for Arabic language learners at his university in Leiden, I think,
translating into Dutch. But it was a local application using some strange
database program and I *think* that it was never put into real operation, as
with so many university projects.

Making a good dictionary is a professional job, but now we have
computer-based collaboraton and maybe something modest with a few thousand
of the most common Arabic words could be accomplished.

Best,

Goran