Re: [developers] Error in Simplified Naskh Font

alsalam aleikom wa rahamtoh taaala,

I feel a little confusion writing English in such "deep Arabic" topic.
but first thing first.

I did not assume, I already studied all that I wrote on behalf many of
Damascus Olama'a, especialy Abed Alkader Arnaoot, and D.Mustafa
Albugha.

put in mind that every thing has written before Abo al-Aswad dualy 70
after hijra was without noqta or hamza, so the topic between Muayyad &
khaled definitly out of our descusion because it has added to the
Othmanic Mushaf later.
when they said ALqraa' has to match Othmanic Mushaf they means without
E'ejam "noqta and hamza" also the Othmanic Mushaf don't write the
vowels even long "modod" or short "harakat".

matching between alqera'at and Othmanic glyphs is not very restricted
see http://www.tafsir.net/Bookstorge/636.zip, look at alshams sora
فقرأ المدنيان وابن عامر (فلا) بالفاء , so while warsh is the second
most famous qera'a in islamic world and defecult to read from any
Othmanic versions they needed special Mushaf known as Mushaf Warsh.

The most important thing I needed to say: that the Othmanic glyphs is
not holy or from ALLAH or even authentecated by al-Rasool PBUH, it
just be and the OMMA did not find any reason to create something else,
but it's not the Quraan as Muayyad said.