Re: [developers] Error in Simplified Naskh Font

alsalam aleikom

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 12:46 AM, Khaled Ezzughayyar <khaledez at live dot com> wrote:
> Sorry,
> I saw the Quranic glyph. there is no error. this is the way that it reached
> us from Allah (swt).

that is not true, the glyphs of Othmanic Mushaf is not from ALLAH, but
it's the way that Arabs of hijaz writing those days and they used it
to write the first Mushaf.
So we kept it without the developed Arabic writing "EMLAA" just and
only just to prevent expected deferences.
even there is Qalone Mushaf in Arabic Magreb which is defer than
Othmanic Mushaf.
> Best Regards

Salam

--