Re: [UbuntuME] Re: verse by verse or Seeking in Quran audio files

Salam.
To all of you :)
How about this idea...
Run the quran files (verse by verse) through a program to generate the timing,
as meor sugested, I assume it will be  alot quicker! or am I wrong.
Then use that timing for full sura files!
Assuming that you can fast forward, whilst staying in sync.