Othman: a new project help needed, next generation Quran browser and reciter

the screen shot is on https://groups.google.com/group/ubuntume

I name it Othman after Othman ibn Affan رضي الله عنه
the one who unified the copying of Quran based on the book collected
(from already written leaflets)
by all Muslims in Medina lead by the companion of the prophet; Zaid رضي الله عنه
(who was appointed by the prophet to write them of leaflets and a like sheets)
as commanded by Abu Bakir  رضي الله عنه just after the death of the prophet
based on a suggestion by Omar رضي الله عنه

I choose Othman رضي الله عنه
because many simple minded so called "Muslims" who are affected by
communism (nationalist)
don't creadit Othman because he was born rich (the riches man in Arabia)
he passed by leaving only two camels
as all of his money were given in charity
----
Othman project will have several view modes
like entire chapter/sura mode
or physical page (numbered exactly as the copy from Medina Mus-haf)
----
unlike Zekr and Arabeyes Quran apps
this project does not use verse by verse audio files
it uses one file per Sura (chapter)
which saves quality and time in importing audio files

one can import Zerk files to Othman project with a single perl command

beside that I'll make it use Zekr files natively with no import

---
help needed, please join
1. we need to choose (pick) the best available audio files (just links
for each sura audio file and permissions to distribute) [note that
Othman project is GPLed ie. free software this helps]
2. upload them to a single common site (ubuntume anon FTP for example)
3. tag the verses with the application designed for this purpose
(distributed team work, I tag this and you tag that)
4. convert audio files to what ever ogg/vorbis speex  to what ever
quality (verses tag files work on any format having the timing)

as for one many people suggested the following links
www.mp3quran.com
www.4quran.com/
www.alafasi.com (or is it with y)
..etc.

so we need to listen and compare the Quality and choose the best (file
size is not important at this level)
choose 44KHz steareo MP3s on 128kbps or more

but be aware some recording are taken from public prayers like Taraweeh/Tahajud
which means no matter what is the recording Quality it is not as good as the one
which is recorded at a studio
for example the low quality file (by alshatiry)
www.thwab.net/faq/files/ch019.ogg
is more beautiful that the high quality file from
www.mp3quran.com (by alshatiry also)

and same for alafasi
www.thwab.net/faq/files/ch050-Alafasi.ogg
as compared to other files by Alafasi

so please we need a list of direct links to download the best recitations
for every major reciter قاري/مقرئ

based on recoding quality (file format) and based on recitation
quality (the reciter voice, ...etc.)

then we need to upload them
and by few days I'll finish an app like the attached image
which you just listen and when the verse ends you press the button

[there is a mistake in screen shot, I should have added buttons when
the reciter continues to a next verse without a stop for a recommended
continuation  and another for a compulsory  continuations]

this app generates a text file having info when and how each verse ends

--

who is going to help me