Re: Automatic .po file translator

Hi all,

well done all of you, i think we have a problem here, it is not a bad problem but it really very good one ;), I sent a naive script, I did it just to test my code, the result is 2 complete translation solution,  i think depending on the progress and the stage of each project I think we should go and unify your efforts, I found Anas solution is interesting, as it handle SVN and CVS, and Muayyad provide a Wiki approach, myself prefer my script :-D ofcourse

I am not against have multiple solution at all, but my suggestion is to unify the PO database, the same approach done in libquran, we have a libs with large sound files, and you could do whatever front end you like, to have a unified request and response to be used by any app provider.

Best regards,
Ahmed Sayed