Re: building an Arabic encoding correction tool

My best guess is that he means the tool that Microsoft Word has that
tries to choose the best encoding when you first try to open a file
with encoding problems.

I haven't used Microsoft Office in years and this feature isn't
particularly high profile so my description of it is quite terrible.
Or maybe he means adding Arabic to the list of languages that Firefox
auto-detects their encoding, through an add-on?

I don't know. I could be wrong and he meant something different entirely.

--
Ahmad Farghal | ahmad dot farghal at gmail dot com