building an Arabic encoding correction tool

alSalam aleikom,

I am wondering if there are any encoding or display correction for Arabic for Mozilla or OOo?
because I think the answer is not,
I suggest building an add ons for such application,
now I'm using M$ word "correct uncompleted text"
it's not good enough, but works.
and if you receive lots Arabic text, it's exosted to copy, paste, then correct.

As I'm not PHP or Java expert, I can't suggest doing it myself.
but I'm studdeing Wxwedget if I can do something?
or if you think it's long and difficult?
Tarmeez will handle this in year or more.