AOCR for open source

Assalamo 3likom all,

my name mahmoud abdel moneim, i want to take your openions for putting the following project (Arabic OCR based HTK) for open source:

- we did an Arabic OCR as a graduate project, it was based on an open-source tool kit (named HTK), also we reached a very good results on the

printed text fonts (reached above 97%) and can be increased using fusion and some adaptation.

- now the problem that i want take your openion about is that :

we did some codes using matlab (it is not the core) it is only for the preprocessing and GUI, and it needs some efforts to do it on C to be suitable for open source.

Thanks, Mahmoud