Re: namazTime 0.9

On Sun, 2006-06-25 at 21:05 +0300, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> Catch ;-)
> You need to check for libitl in configure.in
> This patch should do the trick for now.
> http://home.foolab.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/patches/namazTime-configure.in-check-for-libitl.diff?rev=1.1&view=auto

cool, jazakAllah khair -- they said it should be back soon and
insha'Allah can merge it in.  do you want a userid/password to directly
commit?

> I host my own CVS on my home server. It might be a bit slow and/or unreliable.
> But I like it that way.

yeah, i had it hosted on my home box and then moved it to dreamhost so
it wouldn't be too slow.

> I know that dreamhost are fine.
>
> Anyway, If you can afford 16$ per month. Get yourself a VPS from xelhosting.com
> I'm hosting foolab.org and some other websites there and their service is fine with me.
> The good side is that you get your own virtual server with root access.
> The bad side is that you get 128 MBs RAM. It's not that bad if you know how to optimize it.

cool, i'll check it out.

> I think I can start working on the multiple locations support.
> Any design you have in mind ?

i haven't really thought about it much -- but perhaps having some sort
of "profile" thing where the person just chooses the profile and
switches to it.  then in the config file (which is now just plain
text... should it be xml?) we'd load the profile that they have
selected...

> PS. Do you mind if I use C++ ?

sure, no problem.