Re: SiragiOcr: questions from a new comer...

Khayri,

I recommand you to see SNNS site here (Stuttgart Neural Network Simulator)
http://www-ra.informatik.uni-tuebingen.de/SNNS/

Since we are not going to develop a NN engine but use SNNS simulator, I
suggest you to read documents there. There're some examples using NN to
recognize latin characters. The SNNS simulator will permit us to design and
train a NN for arabic characters and then generate C function that implements
the NN.

Regards
Tarik

--