SiragiOcr - SNNS

Salem,

I am blocked a little on the level of the SNNS.
I read Doc, and yet I did not find how to make it function under Windows.
I already downloaded the version for Windows and I see many files ".exe" and ".dll", so I am sure that it is about the version for Windows, but nothing functions.

In Doc. “SNNSv4.2.Manual.pdf " on page 2 of chapter 1, it is not marked that this software functions under Windows, and I do not find any handbook which gives the procedure of installation under Windows.
Is there a person who can help me on this problem?
Thank you.

Lassad.