----- Message d'origine ----
De : Tarik Fdil <tfdil at sagma dot ma>
À : Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
Envoyé le : Vendredi, 2 Juin 2006, 1h57mn 49s
Objet : Re: SiragiOcr: questions from a new comer...

Hi,

Le Jeudi 1 Juin 2006 06:39, khairou_oumma-48 at yahoo dot fr a écrit :
> Dears,
> This message is adressed mainly to M. Tarek Fdhil, but also to all the
> involved persons in SiragiOcr project. I have some questions to ask about:
> 1) I have seen the UML diagramm classes for this project, and the scenarios
> diagram. I think that this project needs also a detailed user case diagram
> and a specifcation document. Are these two document already produced?

Right !  The use case is simple, but it's important. I'm working on spec
document.  I will post the first release this weekend.

> 2) This project is based on neural networks:good but, would it be wise to
> design the conception so that it would be easy to replace the neural
> networks with other approachs...

As Ahmad said, the UML diagram suggest that other clasification approachs
could be done and integrated in Siragi-OCR. These diffrent engines could be
used together or the user may select one of them in a parameter dialog.

>3) Who is who in this project? It seems
> that only Tarek is officialy involved and he gets from time to time some
> contributions (just like this one!!!). Finally, you can consider me
> starting from this mail as a new (active?) memeber of the SiragiOcr
> community... Regards,
> Khayri...

I'm the project leader. Lassad JAZIRI and Ahmad SAYED are  involved in the
developement too.

Anyway, welcome Khayri to the Siragi project :-)

Best regards
Tarik
--
Tarik Fdil