Re : Siragi OCR project, uml design diagrams

Tarik,

I installed all the environment of development for Siragi Project : QT, MinGV...

I start to control it by making simple examples and more complexes.

About UML,  I think that your design is good.

Now, is it time to start to detail the project in tasks and tasks elementary well defined?

A+

Lassad

Cordialement,
Lassad JAZIRI