Re: Arabic spellchecker

Asalamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah.

Sorry, I was traveling.

On Sunday 20 November 2005 20:10, hamed suhli wrote:

> but if you feed me with your needs
> may be we can hunt the tow birds

1. Can you compile -- with QT's qmake -- and run console
based C++/QT  test applications?

2. What does tarmeez mean? Symbolization? I passed by this term
in a book called al-i'jaaz al-'adadi fi al-quraan. The author
gave numbers to the letters from nowhere -- as it seemed to me --
and called this process tarmeez. I didn't continue reading this
book because it didn't make sense to me. So if you would excuse
my ignorance, what is tarmeez?

3. For the mailing list maintainers: I posted a C++ class in the
past, and I think it was inappropriate to do so without asking
permission. Is it okay to attach source code files with list
messages?

I would like to show you (and Ahmad Khalifa) the transliteration
class which includes a transliteration map (a C++
std::map<QString, QString>) and a single solution to handle two
grammatical rules (one for laam alqamariyya and lam aljarr). I
would like a future document to provide blueprints for similar
cases.

Salam,
Abdalla Alothman