[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Arabbix's working plan
- To: Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org>, Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Arabbix's working plan
- From: Ahmad Bakdash <abakdash at gmail dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:51:37 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=YQgJRl3kOAhxmhX5CRBs1f/ls07SLyvbQhOPTI+jsUhJY4T1kYoueN3/3KnDSdnnMZxNS0FlHMsVPhqmTxX89P56voliXLIWld95LlkYvVcBPzCN3TDN7MX1H8rAzC3BVfVyiJS8xUvJpS/RY2ajlC1+U9LmjscjPaozBVZzkm0=
well just try this
it,s beta version now and i think you can help to make it wonderful.
]so it,s just for test now ?
On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 14:54:51 +0200, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 03:18:20PM +0400, Mohammed Elzubeir wrote:
> > On Sat, 2005-01-08 at 02:45 +0200, Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> > > March/April is too far,
> > > I need the wiki because I/we'll be summarizing the discussions there.
> > > Beside I think that including everything on a page/set of pages'll be better than a mailing list discussion.
> > > And we might be working on the documentation together.
> > > The content can be later copied from a wiki to the Arabeyes zwiki "sorry I won't be doing this ;-)"
> > >
> > Of course. We are not going to have part of our web services down for
> > that long ;) You should be able to use it as per my latest post  on
> > the 'admin' list.
> Works fine, Thanks.
> -- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.
> GNU/Linux registered user #224950
> Proud Egyptian GNU/Linux User Group <www.eglug.org> Admin.
> Life powered by Debian, Homepage: www.foolab.org
> Don't send me any attachment in Micro$oft (.DOC, .PPT) format please
> Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
> Preferable attachments: .PDF, .HTML, .TXT
> Thanx for adding this text to Your signature
> Developer mailing list
> Developer at arabeyes dot org