Re: Arabbix's working plan

On Sat, Jan 08, 2005 at 02:38:57AM +0200, Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:27:33 +0200, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> [...]
> > So alaa objected to the idea for good reasons, Anyway, I'll be setting up arabbix.foolab.org for that, Any ideas for a good wiki ? "No moinmoin, No offense ;-)"
>
> For now, there's no harm in conducting any discussions here on this
> list. We can copy everything to wiki when our Arabeyes wiki is up and
> running again[*]. (I'll help with the copying if need be :-)
>
> [*] I don't know yet if we will actually be fixing the current wiki
> anyway, or just completely ignoring it and waiting for the deployment
> of a new Zwiki, when we move to plone. Elzubeir?
>
> The deployment of plone is expected some time in March/April btw
>
> Abdulaziz,

March/April is too far,
I need the wiki because I/we'll be summarizing the discussions there.
Beside I think that including everything on a page/set of pages'll be better than a mailing list discussion.
And we might be working on the documentation together.
The content can be later copied from a wiki to the Arabeyes zwiki "sorry I won't be doing this ;-)"

--
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.