[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Arabbix's working plan
- To: Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org>, Development Discussions <developer at arabeyes dot org>
- Subject: Re: Arabbix's working plan
- From: Abdulaziz Al-Arfaj <aalarfaj at gmail dot com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:38:57 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=nVucWevOZzXJteGew65pFm3++3Zz7/9FPixZCLsNYYHDi50f8ghayy20dfmAXs/wfN1JTr42KMiEJOHQhf+d1V6QKQ59EXxLe3112saQP/5OERDCguvOje8K0zDL5auBijjWNzgtqT0Vv/4EZuka89cbaeu8OF3VxQ0ZVEvYPuc=
On Sat, 8 Jan 2005 02:27:33 +0200, Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> wrote:
> So alaa objected to the idea for good reasons, Anyway, I'll be setting up arabbix.foolab.org for that, Any ideas for a good wiki ? "No moinmoin, No offense ;-)"
For now, there's no harm in conducting any discussions here on this
list. We can copy everything to wiki when our Arabeyes wiki is up and
running again[*]. (I'll help with the copying if need be :-)
[*] I don't know yet if we will actually be fixing the current wiki
anyway, or just completely ignoring it and waiting for the deployment
of a new Zwiki, when we move to plone. Elzubeir?
The deployment of plone is expected some time in March/April btw