Re: Quran Project

> Okay, but at least two things must be resolved:
> - Audio Plugin Frameword.
> - Completing the font "workarounds" for Unicode limitations.

hmmm, but the project is idle on this moment and I don't think it is
feasible that these 2 parts will be finished in the next weeks.
Maybe it is better to create a release with the current status. They
would be definitely better than the versions 0.021 and 0.041 on the
project page and many problems in the old releases are solved in the
current version.
Then when these 2 parts are finished, we can release version 0.01

Maher