Re: Problem with qtquran0.041

On Friday - 25.February.2005 [10:43:09 +0100],
 ade ali (ade05fr at yahoo dot fr) wrote:
 > Salam aleykoum,
 >
 > I discovered the qtquran application and i
 > wanted to install it on my gentoo dist.
 >
 > Unfortunately when i make the installation, everything
 > seems to be alright but when i try to launch qtquran
 > exec file,  i have a segmentation fault....
 >
 > With the gdb i try to see where the problem is located
 > and it  seems to be in "QuranApp:: QuranApp ()"
 >
 > I dont really know c++ so i prefer to ask you if you
 > know the potentially causes of the error(wrong library,
 > classpath not good, version of QT ????)
 >
 > I really want to participate and understanding this
 > but for the moment
 > it's very hard to begin.
 >
 > Thanks for your support,
 > Halim Dendane

Halim, I'm forwarding your personal email to the 'developer' list
(not sure why you picked me preciously, but...) in hopes of getting
Mr. Mohammed Yousif to reply to your seemingly urgent message.  In
the future such emails should really be directed to Arabeyes' bug
tracking system [1].

BTW: We've had other people who were looking for assistance in
     compiling the application [2].  So the interest is very much
     there, sounds like a plea for some help :-)

[1] http://bugs.arabeyes.org
[2] http://lists.arabeyes.org/archives/developer/2005/January/msg00029.html

Salam (& don't give up just yet).

 - Nadim