Re: compiled version of libqte.2.3.6 instead of 2.3.10 ??

wa `alaykum assalaam

I think the first thing to try is v2.3.10 as it may well work. However, before trying that,
you must get telnetting into the machine working. Then, see if you can stop and start
Qtopia. You may find a script to do that in the /etc/init.d diretory (e.g.
"#>/etc/init.d/qtopia stop").

We need this so that we can stop qtopia, overwrite the libqt file, and start qtopia.
 If it doesn't work then you just stop qtopia, put the old libqt back and restart qtopia
again.

Without telnet I wouldn't dare to try anything.....

wassalaam
abdulhaq