Re: compiled libqte-2.3.6 instead of 2.3.10

--- benoit midy <bmidy23 at gmail dot com> wrote:
> So I'd like to add support to it for arabic, I already begin to port an
> windows application (in fact I rewrite the appli cause I did not get the
> source from the author) this application is "barnamaj ahl al-hadeeth" it
> is available in http://sahab.net

Ah, so you created your own application to mimic/function similarly
to the application mentioned above (BTW: I wasn't able to find it
in the URL noted) ?  Is the data you are displaying under any particular
license ?

Is this new application under an Open Source license ?  I sure hope so
for if it is would you consider housing it for further development on
Arabeyes.org ?

> So all is already working as I wanted, except to display arabic text :)
> So I'd like to know if you could make a compiled version of the
> qte2.3.6 with your patchs

I'll leave this for Abdulhaq to comment upon -- this is very much his
domain [1] :-)  Out of curiosity, can't you upgrade to 2.3.10 ?

[1] http://www.arabeyes.org/project.php?proj=QT_e