Quran Project

Last few weeks I''ve been working on the quran files.
So far, i've comleted updating xml file for sura 1-9
(covering 1/3 of the quran). It would not take much
time to complete the whole quran (maybe 1 more week)
I've also modified the arabeyes-qr font, mostly
opentype tables and some glyhp updated. While working
on that, I decided to recreate the whole font,
basically by taking the scan pages of the quran. I've
completed that also. So, I think we can complete the
quran project asap, then verify the quran text.
However, there are a few issues still needs to be
addressed:

1. the sequential tanween. So far, I've tried many
things but could not solved all the problems relating
to it, basically the shaping behaviour of a character
before and after the tanween. The problem get worse
when combine with shadda , and also the formation of
lam alef ligature. Anybody have any idea how to solve
this is greatly appreciated.

2. Small letters. This I think is still a problem, but
not as problematic as no1. It just need to get
standardise.

So, appreciate anyone in this list to give suggestion
to further the development of the project.

I would like to upload my file, but currently I could
not access to any server to upload it. Any help are
welcome.

Regards.
Meor Ridzuan