Re: itools and libitl for debian woody and ubunto hoary

Nadim Shaikli writes:
 > --- Massimo Danieli <m dot danieli at freshnet dot org> wrote:
 > > Hello guys
 > >
 > > I'm Massimo from Italy.
 > > I'm a sysadmin here and FS support...and in my free time try to learn
 > > Italian to arab people here as volunteer (and some ps bases too )
 > > I realy like your work, and im realy happy for entering in SID
 > > I have done some backport for woody and package for ubuntu too
 > > If you think are useful for someone i have put in my web site
 > >
 > > http://www.freshnet.org/debian/woody/itools/
 > >
 > > http://www.freshnet.org/debian/hoary/

Thanks, but the itools packages (for woody and hoary) are broken and
missing some files. Compared to the Sarge packages, for example,

,----[ debdiff ~/sarge/itools_0.6.2-1_i386.deb ~/woody/itools_0.6.2-1_i386.deb ]
| Files in first .deb but not in second
| -------------------------------------
| /usr/bin/ical
| /usr/bin/idate
| /usr/bin/ipraytime
| /usr/bin/ireminder
|
| The following lines in the control files differ (wdiff output format):
| Depends: [-libc6 (>= 2.3.2.ds1-4), libitl0, perl-]
| Installed-Size: [-124-] {+72+}
`----

Also, the libitl0 and libitl-dev woody packages are missing the
symbolic links. These links are created like this:

debinstall: components
	[...]
	(cd build/ && ln -sf $(FULLNAME) $(SONAME))
	(cd build/ && ln -sf $(FULLNAME) libitl.so)

I'm not sure why these links aren't being created on woody (any ideas
or make output would be helpful..etc).

,----[ debdiff ~/sarge/libitl0_0.6.4-1_i386.deb ~/woody/libitl0_0.6.4-1_i386.deb ]
| Files in first .deb but not in second
| /usr/lib/libitl.so.0
|
| The following lines in the control files differ (wdiff output format):
| Depends: libc6 (>= [-2.3.2.ds1-4)-] {+2.2.4-4)+}
| Installed-Size: [-144-] {+148+}
`----

Please do fix and upload the new packages if possible. Thanks.

Regards,
Thamer Mahmoud