Re: itools and libitl for debian woody and ubunto hoary

--- Massimo Danieli <m dot danieli at freshnet dot org> wrote:
> Hello guys
>
> I'm Massimo from Italy.
> I'm a sysadmin here and FS support...and in my free time try to learn
> Italian to arab people here as volunteer (and some ps bases too )
> I realy like your work, and im realy happy for entering in SID
> I have done some backport for woody and package for ubuntu too
> If you think are useful for someone i have put in my web site
>
> http://www.freshnet.org/debian/woody/itools/
>
> http://www.freshnet.org/debian/hoary/

Great - thanks.

Thamer, could you please upload these to our sf.net repository [1] ?
I have no idea how you'll classify 'em, but I do know you very are
particular about how things need to be done :-) [*]

> salam and tnx again for your work

Our pleasure and thanks for your contribution !

[1] http://sf.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=34866
[*] and that's very much a compliment.