Re: tcl/TK

--- Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle at freenet dot de> wrote:
> I was meaning, that Tk does not support bidi at all.
> I have asked the developers, but gotten no reponse.
>
> On some mailing list they told me to use GTK-2 for a
> bidi GUI

So I take it they wouldn't even be interested in a patch
to include Arabic support ?  I'm not offering one, but it
seems as though they were genuinely not interested which
seems rather odd.

If there is enough demand for this we could include it on
our global todo [1] list.

[1] http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/ae_admin/todo/TODO_global?rev=HEAD