Re: New wiki page for QT bugs

On Yau al-Thulatha 05 Rabi` al-Thaani 1425 04:22 am, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Here's the page which contains the list of bugs I recently submitted and
> the first answers:
>
>   http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QtBugs
>
> I also modified the ArabeyesTodo page to point to it.
>
> Salam,

Youcef, I am going to add item #3 and still waiting for your confirmation for
the first two:

1. In a QLineEdit: brackets, braces, parenthesis,
greater and less than signs, ... are always reversed. Please check yourself
against the latest snapshots and give feedback.

2. Another point: switching the language to Arabic should change the shape of
the cursor to point to the left (something like `| not |` ). Now, this happen
when one begins typing in Arabic the correct behavior should be upon
switching the language not begining typing with the language, isn't it?

3. The dancing effect(tm): This happens for example when I select an Arabic
text in a message I received in kmail or in konquror. Of course you need to
describe it in a better way. I well remember someone (nadim?) has said
something about this somewhere (putty?) before.

Please confirm and add to wiki and to your issue submitted.

---
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA