Re: New wiki page for QT bugs

On Yau al-Thulatha 05 Rabi` al-Thaani 1425 04:22 am, Youcef Rabah Rahal wrote:
> Salam,
>
> Here's the page which contains the list of bugs I recently submitted and
> the first answers:
>
>   http://wiki.arabeyes.org/QtBugs
>
> I also modified the ArabeyesTodo page to point to it.
>
> Salam,

I mentioned:
In a QLineEdit: brackets, braces, parenthesis, greater and less than
signs, ... are always reversed if a line begins with one of these characters
and an Arabic text is inserted following it.

Youcef, When I mentioned this I checked in kword. It turned out it's better
for me to check in kmail or konqueror to know whether it's a qt bug or kde bug
(I think you will be able to check on qt widgets directly). Now, checking in
kmail the situation is worse. In a QLineEdit: brackets, braces, parenthesis,
greater and less than signs, ... are always reversed. Please check yourself
against the latest snapshots and give feedback.

Have I told you before  not to trust me again? ;)

Another point: switching the language to Arabic should change the shape of the
cursor to point to the left (something like `| not |` ). Now, this happen
when one begins typing in Araibic the correct behavior should be upon
switching the language not begining typing with the language, isn't it?

--
Munzir Taha  PGP Key available

Mandrake Club member
Maintainer of Mandrake Arabization Project Status (MAPS)
http://www.arabeyes.org/download/documents/distros/mdkarabicsupport-en/
CIW Designer, ICDL, MOUS
New Horizons CLC
Riyadh, SA