Re: Arabize 0.1

It's nor Linux nor open, so why should I care.
Besides, as far as I understood, the functionality is not similar.

Anyway, I am interested in your opinions and future vision for Arabize

Omar Abo-Namous wrote:

You do know, that there is a free utitlity (ok, it's for windows, but nevertheless) floating in the internet, that does exactly that?

Here's the addresse:
www.basistech.com

i would say, you should look into it, before you do your own transliteration tables. I think it's worth it.

cya..

omar