my Bidi implementation

ok, there is a big c file available on CVS... its my attempt at implementing minimum Bidi... i tried it with putty, it seems to work correctly most of the time... anyway, im still working on it, and debugging it... would be very helpfull if anybody could look at it and give me some feedback, on anything that i might have missed or done wrong... half the file is comments... every block of code has a comment stating the rule it applies..

the file is bidi.c its here...
http://cvs.arabeyes.org/viewcvs/projects/external/putty/bidi.c

any feedback would be very much appreciated..

ak.