Re: Quran Topic Indexing

Assalamu Alaikum,

Mohammad DAMT wrote:
with this index stuff, I think the sajda mark, juz, etc should be moved
to the index? I think about the "description" tag which describe the
ayat, juz, etc.
I don't think this is a good idea. All static or non localizable data of the Quran should be in the source codes, but we can make up anything for everything else.
The index is meant to give a summary of topics one would investigate on in the Quran with references to the appropriate verses.

Maybe we can add the azbabun nuzul as well. Any thoughts?
I think this belongs to somewhere else. But as long we do not have another solution we could make an own topic out of it.

Riyad, would you like to contribute some code to read the index?
I would, but I cannot at the moment. I'm still busy with working on the basics of the gui of my java Quran project and its interaction with the underlying library. I want this to work first.

Salam, Riyad Preukschas