Re: Question about ITL - Prayer Times

--- Sarfaraz Jamal <sasjamal at fusemail dot com> wrote:
> As-Salaamu 3laikum

Wa 3aleeykom elSalam.

> I am trying to compile the prayer times algorithm on a Windows BOX,
> can  you guys offer me any direction, tips, etc?
>
> I am using vstudio.net's c++ compiler.

We're an Open Source project that is focused on linux/unix type of
platforms (as you are well aware) as such I'd highly recommend you
move on to something that would be more aligned to that philosophy,

  http://www.cygwin.com
  http://www.mingw.org

I've CC'ing your email to the 'developer' list in case anyone with
previous head-injuries still remembers :-)