Re: ITL php code

--- Omar Abo-Namous <merlin12345 at gmx dot de> wrote:
> No prob, i think it can be included right away. Here is the whole rar-file,
> you can look at the readme's (is it enough docu?) and then see, if one can
> include it in the cvs.
>
> The prayert.php is exactly like the library file. The block-thing is an
> example of how to use it. It's a php-nuke-block.

In prayert.php you seem to pretty much be replicating the library itself.
Aren't you able to simply call the C functions (via the library) in PHP ?
Isn't that the whole point of the library after all.  Meaning if/when
things change in the library, you don't want to redo the PHP code (which
you'll have to do today) instead simply upgrade the underlying library
itself.

I was expecting to see something similar to ipraytime (the application)
and not a rework of the library.

BTW: for those without 'rar' here is a bzip'ed tar file (temporarily)

       http://www.arabeyes.org/~nadim/tmp/prayert_php.tar.bz2

Just a thought (let me know if I'm missing something).