Re: Question about ITL - Prayer Times

Wa 3laikum As-Salaam wa Ra7matullaahi wa Barakatuhu

Jazaakum Allaahu Khairan :) Can you please subscribe me to this list as well.

Actually I am learning a lot through your programs, and I wish to do some of my own in regards to prayer times, since you use C/CPP its all good, even if its linux, etc.

I am going ahead and re-writing the code in C++ (more for learning), but was wondering if I could produce a dos executable as well :) ok bro, thanks :)

(Can you add me to this list).