Re: Katoob errors (bon weekend :-) )

On Mon, Jul 05, 2004 at 08:29:26PM +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Good evening Mohammed,
>
> Kattob crashs while selecting "Spell check" from the Menu or
> klicking the Button.

Really Sorry for being late, I was trying to find a woody box.
Do you have spellchecking dictionaries installed ? Katoob can't find them, Thus a NULL PspellManager was passed to pspell_manager_check(), This caused the segfault.
I've added an error dialog to inform the user that there is no dictionaries available, It should be working fine now.

what's next ? ;)

PS. About the translation, I'm really confused And I don't know which file to add !!

Sorry for being late again and many thanks.

--
-- Katoob Main Developer