Re: RPM specs and other distro packages

On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 19:20, Muhammad Alkarouri wrote:
> No need to blame him, as Elzubeir is not the implementor. He would like
> a Duali RPM, however. Elzubeir?

If taking the blame means an RPM will be created, no problemo ;)

Munzir, it would be helpful if those specs are given back to the
upstream author of the package so they can keep it in CVS and note it in
the project page. This way we can keep track of what was created and
what was not.

Regards
| Unix the 'right' way |  http://elzubeir.fakkir.net/ |