Re: ITL release

On Wed, Dec 29, 2004 at 11:43:48PM +0100, Ayman Negm wrote:
> So I can upload it without the manpage an file a bugreport aginst it,
> for the missing manpage :)

No please, Not for debian.
Please use the attached man file!

--
----------------
-- Katoob Main Developer, Arabbix Maintainer.
GNU/Linux registered user #224950
Proud Egyptian GNU/Linux User Group <www.eglug.org> Admin.
Life powered by Debian, Homepage: www.foolab.org
Read http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html
.\" DO NOT MODIFY THIS FILE!  It was generated by help2man 1.33.
.TH IREMINDER "1" "December 2004" "ireminder" "User Commands"
.SH NAME:
ireminder - Prayer time reminder
.SH SYNOPSIS
.B ireminder.pl
[options]
.SH DESCRIPTION
.B ireminder
is used to remind the user via audio of Islamic prayer times & misc events
.SH
.TP
.B -ipraytime
Specify the path to the ipraytime executable
.TP
.B -skip
Specify name of prayer/event to skip (list ok)
It can be one of "imsaak fajr shorooq zuhr asr maghrib isha".
.TP
.B -reminder
Specify prior to how many minutes to remind (list ok)
.TP
.B -inplace
Specify to print output in-place (without scrolling)
.TP
.B -help
Produce the help screen
.SH AUTHOR
This man page was written by Mohammed Sameer <msameer at foolab dot org> for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution (but may be used by others).
.SH COPYRIGHT
Copyright \(co 2004, Arabeyes, Nadim Shaikli