Re: Nadim's shaping code in C

Salam,
I am back from a long vacation in UAE, lets go back to business ;)
I Would be very happy to see nadim's shaping code without any dependency, this will give us/me the hope to add it to many important programs such as bootsplash and maybe THE KERNEL ( utf8 encoding and later iso..., cp..... encodings )

I can't wait to see your work done :)
Haydar