Re: Quran Graphics

In terms of using graphics produced by another artist,
I would strongly recommend asking the permission of
that artist or the organization that he/she was hired
by. As long as this permission is granted, God willing
there should not be any copyright issues. I personally
wouldn't proceed without asking the permission of the
copyright owner.

And by the way, any thoughts on the Arabic Quran text
matters that I mentioned in my previous post. I'm
wondering what you guys think. I think we should worry
a little more about the Arabic text of the Quran.

Peace,
Mete