RE: Quran Graphics

I got some reactions for asking permission and some reactions for
copying without asking permission. It didn't make it easier to get a
decision.  I think I will first contact Saudi Linux Users Group about
the copyright issue as Moath Abdullah advised and after getting their
reaction, I hope I can make a good decision.

> And by the way, any thoughts on the Arabic Quran text
> matters that I mentioned in my previous post. I'm
> wondering what you guys think. I think we should worry
> a little more about the Arabic text of the Quran.

Yes, you are right. Sorry that I didn't react on it before. I myself was
not involved by the XML files, I don't think that I can help much in
fixing errors in those files. But you and Ahmed El Helw are right. This
is a BIG issue and really needs to be fixed soon.
As I remember Mohammed Yousif was working on or planning to fix this
errors in the XML file. I don't know what his progress is and I don't
know if he's fixing the same errors. I will send him an email about it.