Re: Quran Graphics

--- Maher Ben Moussa <maher_dev hotmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Maher (et al), go with the cover until we hear otherwise (ie. scan it and
then manipulate it any which way you (and the artist) see fit) - I tend to
agree with Kareem on this one and don't think it will ever be an issue.

Salam (keep the progress coming) and I will have some fonts you might be
interested in soon ;-)