Re: FreeHijri

sorry not to show up for a long time. I've been in a difficult situation.

Suggestions? Ideas?

very good idea. there are free implementations of Hijri calendar 0. in Mono (.NET CLR for non MS platform) in http://www.go-mono.com check out mcs module from the mono cvs and look in mcs/class/corlib/System.Globalization/HijriCalendar.cs

1.
in Microsoft Rotor. you can get rotor from Microsoft (shared source .NET CLR for FreeBSD and Windows)
get the tgz file and look in
sscli/clr/src/bcl/system/globalization/hijricalendar.cs

maybe you can make suggestions on those implementations because I think it's only conversion between Hijri and Gregorian